Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The End

It's funny. As I look through the things I used to write on this blog, I can see a part of myself that I once wanted to come out. A part of me that needed to be heard in order for myself to develop. A person that at one point I wasn't. Looking back, I realize that I created this persona, and this blog, in order to become who I wanted to be. And I succeeded. In these writings and the attitude they had, I formed myself.

Yet, once I got there, as always happens, I found that it wasn't a destination. Merely another point along the journey. And as with all points, I had to keep moving after I had rested there for a little. Granted, THS is still inside of me, but he's only a part. I'm older now. Wiser. Though I still do have these thoughts, I've found more and more that I've been keeping them in my notebooks as opposed to a web page. And I don't know if it's bad or good, but it's time to move on. So know that I'll still be around, just no longer on this page.

Basically I'm just saying what's been true for a while. I'm not writing on here anymore because this blog has accomplished its purpose. I have become, and will always be, in one form or another, the Highland Sage. I'm going to keep writing, but this just isn't a good format anymore. Keep a weather eye out, I'll be back someday, in a different way, when you least expect me. So with that this is Dominic Blanchard, the Highland Sage, signing off for the last time.

Random Thoughts From a Highland Sage
March 1st, 2007- April 13, 2010
The End

2 comments:

Thomas J. Willis said...

:'(

I love you Dominic!

Adrian Rubite said...

you inspire me dominic, come back and write some more!