Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Proper Story

Hello all of you fresh little whippersnappers. I'd just like to clear up some confusion about what happened yesterday. I just want to reassure you that there was not, as was rumored by a post created by computer malfunction, a large force of Confederate soldiers and thirteenth-century European cavalry that entered the blog. Any reports that you had that said this happened are wrong. And also anyone who says that the Highland Sage was leading them is flat out wrong. Besides, even if such a force did happen to break into blog territory, I'm sure my minions would have no trouble dispatching them. so not to worry my poppets, I have and will retain complete control of this blog for a long time. That will be all for now. Look for a great post of my recipe for liver and onions sometime next weeks. until then, this is Suessir, signing off.